Monday 21 June 2010

Photos of off the Latch!

Off The Latch was a huge success! the space in the Open Market in Brighton was such an interesting space to work in and the audience was a great mix of art and non art lovers, leading to some incredibly interesting conversations which really made the show for me.
The Open View was a fantastic day attracting this mix of audience I have mentioned, and being a sunny day with plenty of cakes and pimms, it really shed the pretentious art gallery feel and made the show into the exciting, interesting and unexpected installation we had hoped for!
I am now so inspired to explore similar projects. Pop up spaces and art which draws in a non art audience, bringing art and life closer together are such an interesting area for me. Can't wait to do more...
More photos will be coming for to my website www.hannahbishop.com
Photos taken by Flora Maclean- http://floramaclean.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment