Friday 16 July 2010

Why do I have the urge to make a church out of cocktail sticks?


For some reason I have the biggest urge to make a church out of cocktail sticks. Not like the hugely detailed ones below, I think there'd very little interest there once you get past the initial skill of the works. But it'd like to make my own version, in the same style as the peice below (for some reason its come out really small, for a bigger image check out the gallery on my website www.hannahbishop.com). But a huge version of my cocktail stick church, big enough to fill a room. Don't ask me why, it's like when I wanted to make a chandelier out of empty prawn shells back in the winter. Maybe I should just do it and work out why after, or maybe I'll work it out whilst I'm making them. Who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment